2021 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 8A - Uniform Partnership Act (1996)
Article 3 - Relations of Partners to Persons Dealing With Partnership.
- Section 10-8A-301 - Partner Agent of Partnership.
- Section 10-8A-302 - Transfer of Partnership Property.
- Section 10-8A-303 - Statement of Partnership Authority.
- Section 10-8A-304 - Statement of Denial.
- Section 10-8A-305 - Partnership Liable for Partner's Actionable Conduct.
- Section 10-8A-306 - Partner's Liability.
- Section 10-8A-307 - Actions by and Against Partnership and Partners.
- Section 10-8A-308 - Liability of Purported Partner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.