There is a newer version of this Division
2021 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 2B - Business Corporations.
Article 13 - Dissenters' Rights.
Division B - Procedure for Exercise of Dissenters' Rights.
- Section 10-2B-13.20 - Notice of Dissenters' Rights.
- Section 10-2B-13.21 - Notice of Intent to Demand Payment.
- Section 10-2B-13.22 - Dissenters' Notice.
- Section 10-2B-13.23 - Duty to Demand Payment.
- Section 10-2B-13.24 - Share Restrictions.
- Section 10-2B-13.25 - Offer of Payment.
- Section 10-2B-13.26 - Failure to Take Corporate Action.
- Section 10-2B-13.27 - Reserved.
- Section 10-2B-13.28 - Procedure if Shareholder Dissatisfied With Offer of Payment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.