2021 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 12 - Limited Liability Company Act.
Article 7 - Dissolution.
- Section 10-12-37 - (Applicable to Limited Liability Companies Organized After January 1, 1998, Limited Liability Companies Not Electing to Come Under the Pre-1997 Changes, and to All Limited Liability Companies After December 31, 2000.) Dissolution.
- Section 10-12-38 - Judicial Dissolution.
- Section 10-12-39 - Winding Up.
- Section 10-12-40 - Survival of Remedy After Dissolution.
- Section 10-12-41 - Distribution of Assets Upon Dissolution.
- Section 10-12-42 - Articles of Dissolution.
- Section 10-12-43 - Known Claims Against Dissolved Limited Liability Company.
- Section 10-12-44 - Unknown Claims Against Dissolved Limited Liability Company.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.