There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
Chapter 6 - Securities.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Securities Commission.
- Article 3 - Fiduciary Security Transfers.
- Article 4 - Ownership by Minors.
- Article 5 - Pre-Issuance Procedure for Industrial Revenue Bonds.
- Article 6 - Uniform Transfer on Death Security Registration Act.
- Article 7 - Protection of Vulnerable Adults From Financial Exploitation Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.