2020 Code of Alabama
Title 7 - Commercial Code.
Article 9A - Secured Transactions.
- Part 1 - Secured Transactions.
- Part 2 - Effectiveness of Security Agreement, Attachment of Security Interest; Rights of Parties to Security Agreement.
- Part 3 - Perfection and Priority.
- Part 4 - Rights of Third Parties.
- Part 5 - Filing.
- Part 6 - Default.
- Part 7 - Transition.
- Part 8 - Transition for 2014 Amendments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.