2020 Code of Alabama
Title 7 - Commercial Code.
Article 2 - Sales.
- Part 1 - Short Title, General Construction, and Subject Matter.
- Part 2 - Form, Formation, and Readjustment of Contract.
- Part 3 - General Obligation and Construction of Contract.
- Part 4 - Title, Creditors, and Good Faith Purchasers.
- Part 5 - Performance.
- Part 6 - Breach, Repudiation, and Excuse.
- Part 7 - Remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.