There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 5 - Actions.
Article 37 - Commonsense Consumption Act.
- Section 6-5-730 - Short Title.
- Section 6-5-731 - Definitions.
- Section 6-5-732 - Claims Arising From Weight Gain, Obesity, Associated Health Conditions, or Long-Term Consumption of Food - Exemptions From Civil Actions.
- Section 6-5-733 - Claims Arising From Weight Gain, Obesity, Associated Health Conditions, or Long-Term Consumption of Food - Permitted Civil Actions.
- Section 6-5-734 - Pleading Requirements; Stay of Discovery.
- Section 6-5-735 - Construction of Article.
- Section 6-5-736 - Application of Article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.