There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 5 - Actions.
Article 30 - Legal Service Liability Actions.
- Section 6-5-570 - Statement of Legislative Intent.
- Section 6-5-571 - Short Title.
- Section 6-5-572 - Definitions.
- Section 6-5-573 - Creation of One Form of Action Against Legal Service Providers.
- Section 6-5-574 - Limitation on Time for Commencement of Legal Service Liability Action.
- Section 6-5-575 - Settlement of Disputes by Voluntary Arbitration.
- Section 6-5-576 - Advance Payments by Defendant or Insurer Not Admission of Liability; Advance Payments in Excess of Award Not Repayable.
- Section 6-5-577 - Rules of Evidence and Procedures in Civil Actions Preserved.
- Section 6-5-578 - Effect of Compliance or Violation of the Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Section 6-5-579 - Severability of Underlying Action and Available Defenses.
- Section 6-5-580 - Standards of Care.
- Section 6-5-581 - Applicability and Effect on Inconsistent Provisions of Law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.