There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 5 - Actions.
Article 14A - Redemption of Real Estate.
- Section 6-5-247 - Definitions.
- Section 6-5-248 - Who May Redeem; Priorities.
- Section 6-5-248.1 - Application of Act 2015-79.
- Section 6-5-249 - Rights Under This Article Extended to Executors and Administrators.
- Section 6-5-250 - Characterization of Rights of Redemption Under This Article.
- Section 6-5-251 - Delivery of Possession to Purchaser on Demand.
- Section 6-5-252 - Demand for Statement of Debt and Lawful Charges by Person Entitled to Redeem.
- Section 6-5-253 - Payment or Tender of Purchase Money and Other Lawful Charges, With Interest.
- Section 6-5-254 - Payment of Value of Permanent Improvements; How Value of Improvements Ascertained.
- Section 6-5-255 - Failure or Refusal of Purchaser to Reconvey Title.
- Section 6-5-256 - Settlement and Adjustment of Rights and Equities by Circuit Court When Complaint Filed.
- Section 6-5-257 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.