2020 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - Banks and Financial Institutions.
Chapter 23 - State Sponsorship of Financial Institution Credit Card.
- Section 5-23-1 - Definitions.
- Section 5-23-2 - State Participation in Financial Institution Credit Card Program; Contact With Financial Institutions.
- Section 5-23-3 - Negotiation of State's Fee; Contracts With Financial Institutions; Use of State Seal and Insignia.
- Section 5-23-4 - Proceeds.
- Section 5-23-5 - Rules and Regulations.
- Section 5-23-6 - Disclosure of Information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.