2020 Code of Alabama
Title 42 - United States.
Chapter 2 - Condemnation of Land or Rights-of-Way.
- Section 42-2-1 - When Authorized; Jurisdiction of Probate Court.
- Section 42-2-2 - Application.
- Section 42-2-3 - Order Appointing Day of Hearing; Publication and Service of Notice of Hearing.
- Section 42-2-4 - Appointment of Guardian Ad Litem and Counsel for Infants and Persons of Unsound Mind.
- Section 42-2-5 - Failure of Owner to Appear at Hearing.
- Section 42-2-6 - Conduct of Hearing; Order Granting or Refusing Application; Appeal From Grant or Refusal of Application.
- Section 42-2-7 - Commissioners for Assessment of Damages and Compensation - Appointment; Notice to Commissioners; Duties.
- Section 42-2-8 - Commissioners for Assessment of Damages and Compensation - Report.
- Section 42-2-9 - Appeal From Assessment of Damages.
- Section 42-2-10 - Order of Condemnation Vests Title; Right of Entry on Land Pending Appeal.
- Section 42-2-11 - When Damages to Be Paid; Failure to Pay Damages.
- Section 42-2-12 - Appointment of Commissioner to Execute Conveyance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.