2020 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - State Government.
Chapter 17 - State-Owned Motor Vehicles.
- Section 41-17-1 - Standards.
- Section 41-17-2 - Purchase for or Assignment to State Officers or Employees of Passenger Automobiles.
- Section 41-17-3 - Maintenance and Operation of Transportation Pool in City of Montgomery by Department of Finance Generally; Establishment of Mileage Fees and Charges for Use of Pool Cars.
- Section 41-17-4 - Number, etc., of Automobiles to Be Kept in Pool.
- Section 41-17-5 - Establishment of Transportation Revolving Fund; Disposition of Fees Collected for Use of Pool Cars; Transportation Pool to Be Self-Supporting.
- Section 41-17-6 - Establishment, Operation, etc., of Area Transportation Pools.
- Section 41-17-7 - Promulgation of Rules and Regulations for Provision of Parking and Storage for Pool, etc., by Director of Finance.
- Section 41-17-8 - Maintenance and Repair of State-Owned Automobiles.
- Section 41-17-9 - Unauthorized Use, etc., of State-Owned Automobile; Alteration, etc., of License Plate Affixed to State Vehicle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.