2020 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - State Government.
Chapter 16 - Public Contracts.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Competitive Bidding on Public Contracts Generally.
- Article 3 - Competitive Bidding on Contracts of Certain State and Local Agencies, Etc.
- Article 3A - Competitive Bidding on Contracts for Goods and Services.
- Article 3B - Submissions for Public Contracts and Grants, Disclosure Requirements.
- Article 4 - Surety Bonds or Insurance Under Public Building or Construction Contracts.
- Article 5 - Contracts for Sale of Certain State Property.
- Article 6 - Disposition of Surplus Personal Property Owned by State.
- Article 7 - Guaranteed Energy Cost Savings Contracts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.