2020 Code of Alabama
Title 40 - Revenue and Taxation.
Chapter 23 - Sales and Use Taxes.
- Article 1 - Sales Tax.
- Article 2 - Use Tax.
- Article 3 - Taxes on Sale, Storage, and Use of Automotive Vehicles, Motorboats, Truck Trailers, Etc.
- Article 4 - Violation of Tax Exempt Privilege.
- Article 5 - Taxes on Sale of Gasoline and Motor Fuel.
- Article 6 - Tax on Remote Sellers.
- Article 7 - School Items Annual Sales Tax Holiday.
- Article 8 - Severe Weather Preparedness Tax Holiday.
- Article 9 - Optional Network Election for Single Point Online Transactions.
- Article 10 - Wholesale to Retail Accountability Program
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.