2020 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - Public Welfare.
Chapter 4 - Public Assistance Generally.
- Section 38-4-1 - Persons to Whom Public Assistance Payable.
- Section 38-4-2 - Application for Assistance; Investigation; Determination of Eligibility and Amount of Assistance; Notice to Applicant.
- Section 38-4-3 - Payments After Death.
- Section 38-4-4 - Reduction, Cancellation or Continuance of Assistance Grant When Recipient Becomes Possessed of Income or Resources.
- Section 38-4-5 - Right of Persons Applying for or Receiving Public Assistance to Appeal.
- Section 38-4-6 - Subpoena of Witnesses.
- Section 38-4-8 - Assistance Grants Exempt From Taxes, Levy, Garnishment, or Other Process, and Inalienable; Bankruptcy.
- Section 38-4-9 - Hospitalization of Incapacitated Applicants and Recipients of Old Age Pensions.
- Section 38-4-10 - Review by County Board of Findings and Awards of County Department.
- Section 38-4-11 - Confederate Widows Eligible for Old Age Assistance.
- Section 38-4-12 - Appropriation From Confederate Pension Funds for Old Age Pension Purposes and for Veterans' Programs.
- Section 38-4-12.1 - Alabama Veterans' Assistance Fund.
- Section 38-4-13 - State Public Welfare Trust Fund.
- Section 38-4-14 - Limitations on Use of Public Assistance Benefits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.