2020 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - Public Welfare.
Chapter 15 - Alabama Youth Residential Facility Abuse Prevention Act
- Section 38-15-1 - Short Title.
- Section 38-15-2 - Legislative Findings.
- Section 38-15-3 - Definitions.
- Section 38-15-4 - Registration of Certain Youth Residential Institutions or Organizations; Staff Training Plans; Rights of Children; Licensing and Inspection of Food Preparation Areas; Access by Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Section 38-15-5 - Criminal Background Checks.
- Section 38-15-6 - Fees.
- Section 38-15-7 - Quarterly Inspections; Information Provided to Department; Information Provided to Parents, Guardians, Etc.
- Section 38-15-8 - Rulemaking Authority; Authority of Department to Act in Loco Parentis; Registration Approval Required; Performance of Services in Accordance With Religious Beliefs.
- Section 38-15-9 - Construction of Chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.