2020 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 25A - Alabama Open Meetings Act.
- Section 36-25A-1 - Purpose; Open Meetings Requirement; Short Title.
- Section 36-25A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 36-25A-3 - Notice Requirements.
- Section 36-25A-4 - Maintenance of Records.
- Section 36-25A-5 - Rules of Parliamentary Procedure; Voting.
- Section 36-25A-5.1 - Participation by Electronic Communications.
- Section 36-25A-6 - Recording of Meeting.
- Section 36-25A-7 - Executive Sessions.
- Section 36-25A-8 - Immunity From Suit.
- Section 36-25A-9 - Enforcement; Hearings; Penalties and Remedies.
- Section 36-25A-10 - Limitation Period.
- Section 36-25A-11 - Repealer and Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.