2020 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 23 - Constables.
- Section 36-23-1 - Number of Constables; Election; Term of Office; Counties May Abolish Office of Constable.
- Section 36-23-2 - Filling of Vacancies Generally.
- Section 36-23-3 - Notice of Vacancy.
- Section 36-23-4 - Bond.
- Section 36-23-5 - Constables Deemed Conservators of Peace.
- Section 36-23-6 - Duties.
- Section 36-23-7 - Removal From Election Precinct Deemed Vacation of Office.
- Section 36-23-8 - Service of Executions and Attachments When Office of Constable Vacant, Etc.
- Section 36-23-9 - Liability of Constable and Sureties on Bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.