2020 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 20 - Notaries Public.
Article 3 - International Notaries Public.
- Section 36-20-50 - Definitions.
- Section 36-20-51 - Civil Law Notaries.
- Section 36-20-52 - Rules of Procedure.
- Section 36-20-53 - Discipline, etc., Relating to Practice of Law.
- Section 36-20-54 - Powers of Civil Law Notaries; Construction of Article.
- Section 36-20-55 - Certification by Secretary of State.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.