2020 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 12 - Maintenance, Use, etc., of Public Property, Records, Etc.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 36-12-1 - Public Officer or Servant Defined.
- Section 36-12-2 - Public Officers and Servants to Accurately Maintain and Preserve From Loss, Destruction, etc., Complete Books, Papers, Files, Etc.
- Section 36-12-3 - Permanence and Uniformity in Size, Style, etc., of Books, Papers, Files, etc., Required; Factors in Selection of Record Books, Writing Paper, Inks, Typewriter Ribbons, Etc.
- Section 36-12-4 - Public Officers and Servants to Deliver Current Papers, Books, etc., to Successors in Office.
- Section 36-12-5 - Disposition of Books, Papers, etc., When No Longer Current.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.