2020 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - Property.
Chapter 20 - Alabama Homeowners' Association Act.
- Section 35-20-1 - Short Title.
- Section 35-20-2 - Definitions.
- Section 35-20-3 - Applicablity of Chapter.
- Section 35-20-4 - Construction and Administration of Chapter.
- Section 35-20-5 - Organization of Associations; Filing Requirements; Rulemaking Authority; Organizational Documents.
- Section 35-20-6 - Formation of Association.
- Section 35-20-7 - Election of a Board of Directors and Officers; Modification of Declaration.
- Section 35-20-8 - Priority of Declaration.
- Section 35-20-9 - Notice of Election.
- Section 35-20-10 - Delivery of Certain Information to the Board Upon Election.
- Section 35-20-11 - Powers of Board.
- Section 35-20-12 - Liens for Unpaid Assessments.
- Section 35-20-13 - Records.
- Section 35-20-14 - Dissolution and Liquidation of Assets Upon Termination of Declaration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.