2020 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - Professions and Businesses.
Chapter 14A - Home Building and Home Improvement Industries.
- Section 34-14A-1 - Legislative Intent.
- Section 34-14A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 34-14A-3 - Home Builders Licensure Board.
- Section 34-14A-4 - Officers; Meetings; Compensation.
- Section 34-14A-5 - Licenses Required; Exceptions; Fees.
- Section 34-14A-6 - Exemptions.
- Section 34-14A-7 - Applications for Issuance or Renewal of License; Records; Inactive License.
- Section 34-14A-8 - Revocation, etc., of License; Consumer Complaint; Hearing; Appeal; Reissuance; Fines.
- Section 34-14A-8.1 - Public Records; Confidential Records and Closed Proceedings; Discovery.
- Section 34-14A-9 - Roster of Licensees.
- Section 34-14A-10 - Annual Report of Board.
- Section 34-14A-11 - Promulgation of Rules and Regulations; Mailings.
- Section 34-14A-12 - Standards of Practice; Building Laws and Codes.
- Section 34-14A-13 - Issuance of Permits.
- Section 34-14A-14 - Violations; Complaint Procedures.
- Section 34-14A-15 - Recovery Fund.
- Section 34-14A-16 - Applicability to Certain Counties.
- Section 34-14A-17 - Sunset Provision.
- Section 34-14A-18 - Acquisition, etc., of Real Property; Property Acquisition Fund.
- Section 34-14A-19 - Proof of Liability Insurance Prior to Construction.
- Section 34-14A-20 - Alabama Construction Trade Academy Fund; Alabama Construction Trade Advisory Council; Applications for Funding; Program Guidelines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.