2020 Code of Alabama
Title 33 - Navigation and Watercourses.
Chapter 7 - Obstructing Navigation and Dams.
Article 1 - In General.
- Section 33-7-1 - Navigable Waters as Public Thoroughfares.
- Section 33-7-2 - Opening and Cleaning Navigable Streams.
- Section 33-7-3 - Obstructing Navigable Watercourse.
- Section 33-7-3.1 - Obstructing Navigation on Public Waters.
- Section 33-7-4 - Damages for Diverting Stream.
- Section 33-7-5 - Obstructing Streams Used for Floating Timber to Market.
- Section 33-7-6 - Floating Logs, Timber or Lumber Upon Watercourse Without Sufficient Force to Prevent Obstruction.
- Section 33-7-7 - Turning Logs, Timber or Lumber Out of Boom Without Notice to Owner.
- Section 33-7-8 - Opening or Cutting Loose Boom Without Authority.
- Section 33-7-9 - Trespass After Warning on Booms, Bulkheads or Piles Erected, etc., by Riparian Proprietors.
- Section 33-7-10 - Mobile Harbor - Fastening Vessels, Rafts, etc., and Obstructing Channel in Mobile Bay.
- Section 33-7-11 - Mobile Harbor - Injuring Ship Channel, Beacon Light, Etc.
- Section 33-7-12 - Mobile Harbor - Master of Vessel Drawing More Than 12 Feet Passing Channel Without Permit, Etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.