2020 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - Marital and Domestic Relations.
Chapter 3 - Child Custody and Support.
Article 7 - Joint Custody.
- Section 30-3-150 - State Policy.
- Section 30-3-151 - Definitions.
- Section 30-3-152 - Factors Considered; Order Without Both Parents' Consent; Presumption Where Both Parents Request Joint Custody.
- Section 30-3-153 - Implementation; Required Provisions; Plan Set by Court.
- Section 30-3-154 - Availability of Records to Both Parents.
- Section 30-3-155 - Determination of Child Support.
- Section 30-3-156 - Interference With Custody or Violation of Chapter 3b.
- Section 30-3-157 - Construction of Article With Respect to Existing Orders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.