2020 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - Marital and Domestic Relations.
Chapter 3 - Child Custody and Support.
Article 6 - Custody and Domestic or Family Abuse.
- Section 30-3-130 - Definitions.
- Section 30-3-131 - Determination Raises Rebuttable Presumption That Custody With Perpetrator Detrimental to Child.
- Section 30-3-132 - Factors Court Must Consider.
- Section 30-3-133 - Determination Raises Rebuttable Presumption That Child Reside With Parent Not Perpetrator.
- Section 30-3-134 - Finding of Domestic Violence Constitutes Change in Circumstances.
- Section 30-3-135 - Visitation by Parent Who Committed Violence.
- Section 30-3-136 - Construction of Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.