2020 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - Marital and Domestic Relations.
Chapter 3 - Child Custody and Support.
Article 2 - Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act.
- Section 30-3-20 - Short Title.
- Section 30-3-21 - Purposes of Article; Construction of Provisions.
- Section 30-3-22 - Definitions.
- Section 30-3-23 - Jurisdiction to Make Child Custody Determination; Effect of Physical Presence of Child.
- Section 30-3-24 - Notice and Opportunity to Be Heard.
- Section 30-3-25 - Notice to Persons Outside This State; Proof of Service; Submission to Jurisdiction.
- Section 30-3-26 - Simultaneous Proceedings in Other States.
- Section 30-3-27 - Inconvenient Forum; Communication Between Courts; Payment of Expenses.
- Section 30-3-28 - Jurisdiction Declined by Reason of Conduct; Expenses.
- Section 30-3-29 - Information Under Oath to Be Submitted to Court; Continuing Duty to Inform.
- Section 30-3-30 - Additional Parties.
- Section 30-3-31 - Appearance of Parties and Child; Notice; Expenses.
- Section 30-3-32 - Binding Force and Res Judicata Effect of Custody Decree.
- Section 30-3-33 - Recognition and Enforcement of Out-of-State Custody Decrees.
- Section 30-3-34 - Modification of Custody Decree of Another State.
- Section 30-3-35 - Filing and Enforcement of Custody Decree of Another State; Expenses.
- Section 30-3-36 - Registry of Out-of-State Custody Decrees and Proceedings.
- Section 30-3-37 - Certified Copies of Custody Decree.
- Section 30-3-38 - Taking Testimony in Another State.
- Section 30-3-39 - Hearings and Studies in Another State; Orders to Appear.
- Section 30-3-40 - Assistance to Courts of Other States.
- Section 30-3-41 - Preservation of Documents for Use in Other States.
- Section 30-3-42 - Request for Court Records of Another State.
- Section 30-3-43 - International Application.
- Section 30-3-44 - Priority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.