2020 Code of Alabama
Title 29 - Legislature.
Chapter 2A - Alabama Commission on the Evaluation of Services.
- Section 29-2A-1 - Creation; Purpose.
- Section 29-2A-2 - Composition; Terms; Vacancies; Meetings; Rulemaking Authority.
- Section 29-2A-3 - Employees and Staff; Administration; Director; Transfer of Property to Commission.
- Section 29-2A-4 - Funding; Fees for Services.
- Section 29-2A-5 - Material to Be Provided to Commission; Grant Funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.