2020 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
Chapter 4 - Regulation and Control of Alcoholic Beverages in Dry Counties and Dry Municipalities.
Article 10 - Abatement of Liquor Nuisances.
- Section 28-4-220 - Authorization and Procedure Generally; Filing of Petition Generally.
- Section 28-4-221 - Persons, etc., Against Whom Petition May Be Filed.
- Section 28-4-222 - Contents and Verification of Petition.
- Section 28-4-223 - Issuance of Preliminary Injunction Generally.
- Section 28-4-224 - Requirement of Bond as Condition Precedent to Issuance of Preliminary Injunction.
- Section 28-4-225 - Application for and Issuance of Writ Directing Seizure of Prohibited Liquors and Beverages, Movable Property, etc., Used in Connection With Nuisance Pending Hearing of Action.
- Section 28-4-226 - Contents of Writ.
- Section 28-4-227 - Disposition of Liquor and Beverages, etc., Seized Upon Final Judgment Generally - Destruction.
- Section 28-4-228 - Disposition of Liquor and Beverages, etc., Seized Upon Final Judgment Generally - Restoration to Owner.
- Section 28-4-229 - Fees and Allowances of Officers Executing Writs of Seizure; Payment of Costs in Proceedings.
- Section 28-4-230 - Persons Who May Be Joined as Parties Defendant in Proceedings and Who May Be Enjoined From Maintaining, etc., Nuisance.
- Section 28-4-231 - Powers of Court as to Maintenance of Jurisdiction and Enforcement of Judgments Generally; Rules of Evidence, Practice and Procedure.
- Section 28-4-232 - Entry of Judgment for Abatement of Nuisance and Destruction of All Prohibited Liquors and Beverages, Movable Property, etc., Used in Connection With Nuisance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.