2020 Code of Alabama
Title 23 - Highways, Roads, Bridges and Ferries.
Chapter 6 - Industrial Access Roads and Bridges.
- Section 23-6-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-6-2 - Purposes of Public Corporation; Supervision of Construction by State Department of Transportation; Department's Power to Assign, Contract, etc., Construction Work; Construction of Chapter.
- Section 23-6-3 - Authority to Incorporate.
- Section 23-6-4 - Proceeding to Incorporate.
- Section 23-6-5 - Certificate of Incorporation; Recording; No Fees to Be Paid to Secretary of State on Incorporation or Dissolution.
- Section 23-6-6 - Members, Officers, and Directors of Corporation; Vacancies; Compensation; Record of Proceedings; Record as Evidence.
- Section 23-6-7 - Corporate Powers.
- Section 23-6-8 - Bonds of Corporation; Annual Appropriation From State Public Road and Bridge Fund.
- Section 23-6-8.1 - Annual Appropriation From Public Road and Bridge Fund.
- Section 23-6-9 - Disposition of Bond Proceeds; Industrial Access Road and Bridge Construction Account; Refunding Bonds; Contracts for Construction, etc., of Roads and Bridges; Performance of Work Done Without Contract; Property Acquired by Corporation; Roads and Bridges Constructed to Be Part of Public Highway System; Appropriation for Road and Bridge Construction.
- Section 23-6-10 - Revenues of Corporation.
- Section 23-6-11 - State Treasurer to Disburse Funds.
- Section 23-6-12 - Dissolution of Corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.