2020 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - Fiduciaries and Trusts.
- Chapter 1 - Uniform Fiduciaries Act.
- Chapter 1A - Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
- Chapter 2 - Fiduciaries in War Service.
- Chapter 3 - Trusts.
- Chapter 3A - Alabama Principal and Income Act.
- Chapter 3B - Alabama Uniform Trust Code.
- Chapter 3C - Alabama Uniform Prudent Management of Industrial Funds Act.
- Chapter 3D - Alabama Uniform Trust Decanting Act.
- Chapter 4 - Securities Held by Fiduciaries.
- Chapter 4A - Idle Funds in Fiduciary Accounts.
- Chapter 5 - Preclusion or Minimization of Generation-Skipping Tax.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.