2020 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 11 - Absentee Voting.
Article 2 - Overseas Absentee Voting.
- Section 17-11-40 - Definitions.
- Section 17-11-41 - Alabama Electronic Overseas Voting Advisory Committee.
- Section 17-11-42 - Rules; Requirements; Minimum Criteria.
- Section 17-11-43 - Request for Overseas Ballot.
- Section 17-11-43.1 - Use of Federal Write-in Absentee Ballots by Overseas Voters.
- Section 17-11-44 - Receipt of Request.
- Section 17-11-45 - Procedudre for Return of Voted Ballot.
- Section 17-11-46 - Overseas Voter Certificate.
- Section 17-11-47 - Instructions.
- Section 17-11-48 - Processing of Voted Absentee Ballots.
- Section 17-11-49 - Witnessing or Notarization of Absentee Ballots.
- Section 17-11-50 - Emergency Procedures and Rules.
- Section 17-11-51 - Funding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.