2020 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - Education.
Chapter 28 - School Attendance.
Article 2 - Conditioning of Driving Privileges Upon School Attendance.
- Section 16-28-40 - License Applicant Under 19 to Provide Documentation of School Enrollment, etc.; Duties of School Attendance Official; Withdrawal From School; Conviction for Certain Pistol Offenses.
- Section 16-28-41 - Written Guidelines to Be Provided.
- Section 16-28-42 - Adoption of Regulations.
- Section 16-28-43 - Article Not to Deny Rights of Exceptional Children.
- Section 16-28-44 - Article Not to Deny Constitutional Rights of Children.
- Section 16-28-45 - Construction With Other Attendance and Vehicle Laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.