2020 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 9 - Fugitives From Justice, Extradition and Detainers.
Article 3 - Mandatory Disposition of Detainers.
- Section 15-9-80 - Short Title.
- Section 15-9-81 - Adoption and Text of Agreement on Detainers.
- Section 15-9-82 - Right of Prisoner to Final Disposition of Untried Indictments, etc., Pending Against Him; Duty of Official Having Custody of Prisoners to Inform Prisoners of Untried Indictments, etc.; Failure to Notify Prisoners of Filing of Detainers.
- Section 15-9-83 - Action by Official Having Custody of Prisoner Upon Receipt of Request for Final Determination.
- Section 15-9-84 - Time Within Which Indictment, etc., to Be Brought to Trial; Continuances; Failure to Bring Indictment, etc., to Trial Within Specified Time.
- Section 15-9-85 - Escape by Prisoner After Request Filed.
- Section 15-9-86 - Article Inapplicable to Mentally Ill Persons.
- Section 15-9-87 - Notice to Prisoners of Provisions of Article.
- Section 15-9-88 - Construction of Article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.