2020 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 18 - Sentence and Punishment.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Punishment Fixed by Court.
- Article 3 - Punishment Fixed by Jury.
- Article 4 - Costs and Fines.
- Article 4A - Restitution to Victims of Crimes.
- Article 5 - Death Penalty.
- Article 6 - Stay of Execution.
- Article 7 - Inmate Community Reintegration Program.
- Article 8 - Alabama Restitution Withholding.
- Article 9 - Community Punishment and Corrections.
- Article 10
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.