2020 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 12 - Defense of Indigents.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 15-12-1 - Definitions.
- Section 15-12-2 - Determination as to Indigent Defense Systems to Be Used in Circuit, District and Municipal Courts.
- Section 15-12-3 - Presiding Circuit Judges to Administer Indigent Defense Systems Within Circuits; Adoption of Rules for Effectuation of Systems by Circuit Courts.
- Section 15-12-4 - Voluntary Indigent Defense Advisory Boards.
- Section 15-12-5 - Determination of Indigency and Provision of Defense Services.
- Section 15-12-6 - Compensation of Appointed Counsel.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.