2020 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 12 - Offenses Against Public Health and Morals.
Article 5 - Drug Offenses.
Division 8 - Suspension of Driver's License for Certain Drug Related Violations.
- Section 13A-12-290 - License Suspended for Six Months; Crediting of Time.
- Section 13A-12-291 - Specific Crimes Warranting Suspension of Driver's License.
- Section 13A-12-292 - Procedure.
- Section 13A-12-293 - Federal Crimes and Crimes of Other States Given Same Effect.
- Section 13A-12-294 - Collection of Fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.