2020 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 12 - Offenses Against Public Health and Morals.
Article 5 - Drug Offenses.
Division 2 - Drug Possession and Sale Offenses.
- Section 13A-12-210 - Short Title.
- Section 13A-12-211 - Unlawful Distribution of Controlled Substances; Possession With Intent to Distribute a Controlled Substance.
- Section 13A-12-212 - Unlawful Possession or Receipt of Controlled Substances.
- Section 13A-12-213 - Unlawful Possession of Marihuana in the First Degree.
- Section 13A-12-214 - Unlawful Possession of Marihuana in the Second Degree.
- Section 13A-12-214.1 - Unlawful Possession of Certain Chemical Compounds.
- Section 13A-12-214.2 - (Repealed Effective July 1, 2020) Possession and Use of Cannabidiol.
- Section 13A-12-214.3 - Possession and Use of Cannabidiol for Certain Debilitating Conditions.
- Section 13A-12-215 - Sale, Furnishing, etc., of Controlled Substances by Persons Over Age 18 to Persons Under Age 18.
- Section 13A-12-216 - Schedules of Controlled Substances.
- Section 13A-12-217 - Unlawful Manufacture of Controlled Substance in the Second Degree.
- Section 13A-12-218 - Unlawful Manufacture of Controlled Substance in the First Degree.
- Section 13A-12-219 - Unlawful Possession of Anhydrous Ammonia.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.