2020 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 10 - Offenses Against Public Administration.
Article 6 - Offenses Relating to Judicial and Other Proceedings.
- Section 13A-10-120 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-10-121 - Bribing a Witness.
- Section 13A-10-122 - Bribe Receiving by a Witness.
- Section 13A-10-123 - Intimidating a Witness.
- Section 13A-10-124 - Tampering With a Witness.
- Section 13A-10-125 - Bribing a Juror.
- Section 13A-10-126 - Bribe Receiving by a Juror.
- Section 13A-10-127 - Intimidating a Juror.
- Section 13A-10-128 - Jury Tampering.
- Section 13A-10-129 - Tampering With Physical Evidence.
- Section 13A-10-130 - Interfering With Judicial Proceedings.
- Section 13A-10-131 - Simulating Legal Process.
- Section 13A-10-132 - Crimes in Connection With Sham Legal Process, Etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.