2020 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - Courts.
Chapter 18 - Judicial Retirement.
- Article 1 - Judicial Retirement Fund; Justices of Supreme Court, Judges Ofcourts of Appeals and Judges of Circuit Courts Generally.
- Article 2 - Supernumerary Justices of Supreme Court and Circuit Court Judges.
- Article 2A - Eligibility Requirements.
- Article 3 - District Court Judges.
- Article 4 - Probate Judges.
- Article 5 - Transfer of Contributions and Creditable Service From Employees'retirement System and Teachers' Retirement System to Judicial Retirement Fund.
- Article 6 - Retirement Upon 25 Years of Service; Allow to Purchase Credit for Final Year.
- Article 7 - Judges' and Clerks' Plan for Retirement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.