2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 1 - Provisions Applicable to Counties Only.
Chapter 7 - Surveyors.
- Section 11-7-1 - Number; Qualifications, Appointment, and Term of Office.
- Section 11-7-2 - Bond.
- Section 11-7-3 - Removal.
- Section 11-7-4 - Duties Generally.
- Section 11-7-5 - Right of Entry Upon Lands for Execution of Court Ordered Survey; Penalty for Obstruction of Surveyor, Etc.
- Section 11-7-6 - Fees for Court Ordered Survey Taxed as Costs.
- Section 11-7-7 - Oath of Chain Bearers; Preparation and Contents of Plat of Lands or Lots Surveyed.
- Section 11-7-8 - When Survey or Plat Evidence of Facts Stated.
- Section 11-7-9 - Liability for Damages.
- Section 11-7-10 - Rights as to Fences or Buildings Not Lost by Straightening or Location of Section, etc., Lines.
- Section 11-7-11 - Right of Entry Upon Lands for Execution of Surveys Requested by Interested Persons.
- Section 11-7-12 - Compensation of Surveyor, Chain Bearers, and Markers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.