2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 1 - Provisions Applicable to Counties Only.
Chapter 14 - Acquisition, Erection, Maintenance, etc., of Buildings, Property, Roads, etc., Generally.
- Section 11-14-1 - Effect of Deeds, Grants, etc., to Officers, etc., for Use of County.
- Section 11-14-2 - Custody of County Property; Conveyances of County Property Generally.
- Section 11-14-3 - Conveyance of Waterworks Plants and Distribution Systems to Municipal Corporations.
- Section 11-14-4 - Erection and Maintenance of County Buildings Generally.
- Section 11-14-5 - Payment to Municipalities in Which Courthouses Located of Costs of Improvements Which Benefit Property of County.
- Section 11-14-6 - Payment to Cities or Towns for Improvements to Sidewalks and Streets Around, etc., County Buildings - Authorized.
- Section 11-14-7 - Payment to Cities or Towns for Improvements to Sidewalks and Streets Around, etc., County Buildings - Appropriations for Payment of Cost of Improvements - Generally.
- Section 11-14-8 - Payment to Cities or Towns for Improvements to Sidewalks and Streets Around, etc., County Buildings - Ratification of and Discharge From Liability for Prior Payments.
- Section 11-14-9 - Custody of Courthouse; Prevention of Trespasses.
- Section 11-14-10 - Duty to Erect Courthouses, Jails, Hospitals, and Other County Buildings.
- Section 11-14-11 - Special Tax for Erection, Furnishing, Maintenance, etc., of Public Buildings, Bridges, or Roads Authorized; Disposition of Excess Proceeds.
- Section 11-14-12 - Location of Courts and Offices When Courthouse Damaged, Destroyed, or Undergoing Repair.
- Section 11-14-13 - Construction and Arrangement of County Jail.
- Section 11-14-14 - Levy of Tax and Issuance of Proposals for Erection or Repair of County Jail.
- Section 11-14-15 - Failure to Levy Tax for Erection or Repair of County Jail When Necessary.
- Section 11-14-16 - Special Tax for Courthouse or Jail; Disposition of Surplus.
- Section 11-14-17 - Levy of Special Taxes.
- Section 11-14-18 - Exemption of Securities From Usury and Interest Statutes.
- Section 11-14-19 - Special Meeting of County Commission to Make Special Appropriations for Jail - Notice and Designation of Meeting Date.
- Section 11-14-20 - Special Meeting of County Commission to Make Special Appropriations for Jail - Appropriation of Funds and Issuance of Warrant to Sheriff.
- Section 11-14-21 - Expenditure of Funds by Sheriff.
- Section 11-14-22 - Examination of Jail.
- Section 11-14-23 - Acquisition of Lands for Drainage Ditches, Lime and Stone Quarries, Etc.
- Section 11-14-24 - Conduct of Condemnation Proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.