2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 1 - Provisions Applicable to Counties Only.
Chapter 11A - Warrants Issued in Anticipation of Ad Valorem Taxes.
- Section 11-11A-1 - Authorized; Denominations, Maturity, Interest, Price, etc.; Anticipation of Longer-Term Warrants.
- Section 11-11A-2 - Assignment and Pledge of Tax Proceeds for Payment of Principal and Interest.
- Section 11-11A-3 - Issuance of Refunding Warrants.
- Section 11-11A-4 - Exemption From Usury or Interest Provisions.
- Section 11-11A-5 - Provisions of Chapter to Control.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.