2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 8A - Alabama Partnership Law
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Formation of Partnership; Property.
- Article 3 - Relations of Partners to Persons Dealing With Partnership.
- Article 4 - Relations of Partners to Each Other and to Partnership.
- Article 5 - Transferees and Creditors of Partners.
- Article 6 - Partner's Dissociation.
- Article 7 - Person's Dissociation as a Partner When Business or Not for Profit Activity Not Wound Up.
- Article 8 - Dissolution and Winding Up.
- Article 9 - Conversions and Mergers.
- Article 10 - Limited Liability Partnership.
- Article 11 - Transition Rules and Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.