2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 4 - Professional Corporations.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Purposes, Powers, and Organization.
- Article 3 - Shareholders; Directors and Officers; Professional Liability.
- Article 4 - Special Provisions as to Amendments; Merger and Consolidation.
- Article 5 - Regulation of Professional Corporations; Foreign Professional Corporations; Application to Existing Corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.