2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Article 7 - Stockholders.
Division A - Meetings.
- Section 10A-2A-7.01 - Annual Meetings.
- Section 10A-2A-7.02 - Special Meetings.
- Section 10A-2A-7.03 - Court-Ordered Meetings.
- Section 10A-2A-7.04 - Action Without Meeting.
- Section 10A-2A-7.05 - Notice of Meeting.
- Section 10A-2A-7.06 - Waiver of Notice.
- Section 10A-2A-7.07 - Record Date for Meeting.
- Section 10A-2A-7.08 - Conduct of Meeting.
- Section 10A-2A-7.09 - Remote Participation in Stockholders' Meetings; Meetings Held Solely by Remote Participation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.