2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 20 - Special Purpose Entities.
Article 9 - Single-Tax and Other Mutal Economic Associations.
- Section 10A-20-9.01 - Incorporation.
- Section 10A-20-9.02 - Officers; Constitution; Bylaws.
- Section 10A-20-9.03 - Powers.
- Section 10A-20-9.04 - Exemption of Certain Waterworks From Ad Valorem Taxes and State or County License Taxes on Gross Receipts.
- Section 10A-20-9.05 - Recognition of Associations of Lessees, etc.; Arbitration of Certain Disputes Arising Under Real Estate Leases.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.