2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 20 - Special Purpose Entities.
Article 6 - Health Care Services Plans.
- Section 10A-20-6.01 - Applicability of Article.
- Section 10A-20-6.02 - Incorporation.
- Section 10A-20-6.03 - Health Care Facilities Which May Participate.
- Section 10A-20-6.04 - Board of Directors.
- Section 10A-20-6.05 - Bylaws.
- Section 10A-20-6.06 - Altering, Amending, or Changing Certificate of Formation
- Section 10A-20-6.07 - Certificates of Authority; Contracts With Public.
- Section 10A-20-6.08 - License, Privilege, or Other Taxes by Municipalities or Counties Prohibited.
- Section 10A-20-6.09 - Selection of Health Care Facility by Certificate Holders.
- Section 10A-20-6.10 - Regulation of Rates, Charges, Fees, and Dues.
- Section 10A-20-6.11 - Examination Power of Commissioner of Insurance.
- Section 10A-20-6.12 - Certificates for Agents; Filing of Health Service Certificates.
- Section 10A-20-6.13 - Deposit of Securities With State Treasurer.
- Section 10A-20-6.14 - Filing of Annual Statements.
- Section 10A-20-6.15 - Review of Decisions, etc., by Commissioner of Insurance.
- Section 10A-20-6.16 - Applicability of Insurance Laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.