2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 17 - Unincorporated Nonprofit Associations.
- Section 10A-17-1.01 - Short Title.
- Section 10A-17-1.02 - Definitions.
- Section 10A-17-1.03 - Supplementary General Principles of Law and Equity.
- Section 10A-17-1.04 - Governance.
- Section 10A-17-1.05 - Real and Personal Property; Nonprofit Association as Legatee, Devisee, or Beneficiary.
- Section 10A-17-1.06 - Statement of Authority as to Real Property.
- Section 10A-17-1.07 - Liability in Tort and Contract.
- Section 10A-17-1.08 - Capacity to Assert and Defend; Standing.
- Section 10A-17-1.09 - Effect of Judgment or Order.
- Section 10A-17-1.10 - Disposition of Personal Property of Inactive or Dissolved Nonprofit Association.
- Section 10A-17-1.11 - Appointment of Agent to Receive Service of Process.
- Section 10A-17-1.12 - Claim Not Abated by Change of Members or Offices.
- Section 10A-17-1.13 - Venue.
- Section 10A-17-1.14 - Summons and Complaint; Service on Whom.
- Section 10A-17-1.15 - Transition Concerning Real and Personal Property.
- Section 10A-17-1.16 - Other Acts Not Repealed.
- Section 10A-17-1.17 - Savings Clause.
- Section 10A-17-1.18 - Uniformity of Application and Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.