2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 11 - Employee Cooperative Corporations.
- Section 10A-11-1.01 - Short Title.
- Section 10A-11-1.02 - Definitions.
- Section 10A-11-1.03 - Election as Employee Cooperative.
- Section 10A-11-1.04 - Revocation.
- Section 10A-11-1.05 - Corporate Name.
- Section 10A-11-1.06 - Members; Membership Shares; Rights and Responsibilities.
- Section 10A-11-1.07 - Directors and Officers.
- Section 10A-11-1.08 - Voting Power; Amendment or Repeal of Bylaws; Protection of Stockholders.
- Section 10A-11-1.09 - Apportionment, etc., of Net Earnings or Losses.
- Section 10A-11-1.10 - Internal Capital Accounts.
- Section 10A-11-1.11 - Internal Capital Account Cooperatives.
- Section 10A-11-1.12 - Conversion of Membership Shares, etc.; Merger of Employee Cooperatives.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.