2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 8A - Uniform Partnership Act (1996)
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 10-8A-101 - Definitions.
- Section 10-8A-102 - Knowledge and Notice.
- Section 10-8A-103 - Effect of Partnership Agreement; Nonwaivable Provisions.
- Section 10-8A-104 - Supplemental Principles of Law.
- Section 10-8A-105 - Execution, Filing, and Recording of Statements.
- Section 10-8A-106 - Law Governing Internal Relations.
- Section 10-8A-107 - Partnership Subject to Amendment or Repeal of Chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.